Jumpstart Your Career
For over 40 years, Atlas Truck Repair, a family-owned and operated company, has been dedicated to providing the best quality work in the industry. Our team embraces challenges, thriving on the opportunity to tackle what others may consider unfixable. With state-of-the-art equipment and a group of exceptional individuals, we aim to surpass your career expectations.
Integrity lies at the core of our business philosophy, and we believe in being honest, transparent, and reliable in everything we do. We value open communication with our customers and team members, building trust every step of the way.
We are seeking highly experienced Diesel Mechanics who share our passion for exceptional service, innovation, and personal development. Join us at Atlas Truck Repair and become a part of a team that loves what they do, where growth, excellence, and true teamwork thrive. Your expertise and dedication will be recognized and rewarded as we continue to push the boundaries of exceptional service in our industry.
This role is responsible for:
- Maintains diesel equipment operation by completing inspections and preventive maintenance requirements
- Correcting vehicle deficiencies; making adjustments and alignments; keeping records.
- Performing adjustments and alignments
- Ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or tasks
- Perform repairs and assigned preventative maintenance
- Perform DOT inspections, diagnosis, and repair of Electrical, Hydraulic, Suspension, Brake, and Air systems
- Able to utilize vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes and assign repairs
- Conduct safety checks on vehicles and equipment
- Complete required paperwork and maintain records associated with repairs
- Working knowledge of computers and basic operation
- Work with a high degree of independence and with a high level of productivity
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with assigned customers and vendors.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Requirements for this position include
- Preferred 2 years experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with customers
- Proficiency in the use of mobile devices, navigation of mobile applications and use of email to document repairs and communication. Ability to learn new platforms
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Enthusiastic team player
- Punctual, able to follow instructions, multi-task and apply initiative
- Positive attitude, safety consciousness, good instincts, and self-motivation
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance a variety of tasks
🗓️ Full Time. Monday to Friday: 8am -5pm
🕗Occasional Weekends and Overtime
❤️🩹 Dental, Vision & Health Insurance
⚕️ Life Insurance
🧰Professional Development Assistance
💵 Paid Time Off
Salary: $28-$46 per hour
Interested applicants should send their resumes to: email@example.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted.